VETS (Valuing Everyone Through Service):
VETS mission is to:
- Connect with veterans across the organization to encourage more teamwork/better communication across business units.
- Help UA build a great team by advising UA HR on candidate resumes and/or mentoring veteran hires.
- Establish a core team for UA GiveBack to tap into based on needs for various Pillars.
WILL (Women Inspiring, Leading and Living):
WILL intends to empower and enable ALL Under Armour Women to Inspire, Lead, and Live to achieve their highest potential. WILL aligns to 3 Pillars:
- Inspire - Act with Respect for All and Open Minds to New Ideas.
- Lead - Think Like Women of the Future and Cultivate Opportunities
- Live - Create Personal Growth and Perform Acts of Kindness within the Community
Green Machine strives to foster sustainability related innovation by generating new ideas, supporting UA’s key Sustainability priorities and advancing the education and engagement of Teammates.
BEAT (Black Employees Achieving Together):
BEAT strives to cultivate a communal atmosphere designed to create and maintain professional growth opportunities for Black teammates at UA. Through career, community and consumer focused initiatives, BEAT will incorporate the passion and tenacity of the brand to help make our teammates community and athletes better.
Latino Alliance’s goal is to create an inclusive environment in which Latinos can flourish internally while helping Under Armour effectively engage our communities externally.
Abilities’ mission is to advocate for teammates with diverse abilities through awareness and inclusion. Visible and invisible abilities. Allies. Every teammate is welcome. We celebrate all Abilities, including, but not limited to: mental health, cognitive inclusion, physical disabilities, injuries, service animals, support for parents/caregivers/children.
PPG (Parents for Professional Growth):
PPG aims to provide support, information, and networking opportunities for working parents at Under Armour, and advocate for the policies, resources, and fair treatment that encourages their career advancement. PPG strives to be a resource to help recruit, develop, and retain employees.
Unified (LGBTQ+ & Allies):
Unified’s mission is to:
- To establish Under Armour as an unquestionably safe, friendly and empowering workplace for people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning (LGBTQ).
- To emphasize the inclusiveness of Under Armour's current mission to empower ALL athletes in order to build credibility with the LGBTQ athlete.
- To develop and operationalize business strategies focused on the untapped buying power and social influence of the LGBTQ consumer.
LEAD (Leading Empowering Asian Development):
LEAD will increase visibility to the dynamic presence of the Asian community both inside and outside the organization. LEAD will provide a platform to share knowledge and enhance teammate engagement. LEAD enhances UA’s diversity commitment and promotes cross cultural awareness of the Asian Community.