Temperatures are dropping and stress levels are rising.
Athletes wanting to battle both while traversing dynamic cityscapes and the backcountry need look no further than Under Armour's new "UA Trek" release.
This winter, the second drop of the "UA Trek" is bringing a complete head-to-toe assortment including new footwear colorways across the UA Valsetz Boot, UA Valsetz Trek and UA HOVR™ Phantom boot, with coordinating performance apparel made with Polartec® Micro fleece and Power Fill™ Insulation.
Pairing its outdoor performance heritage with current style elements, Under Armour delivers this range of footwear and apparel to outfit modern athletes as they continue exploring new frontiers, pushing their limits and defying the elements. The assortment incorporates materials and silhouettes needed to perform at their best while staying functional and cozy, from low to high ground.
Under Armour traveled to Iceland to capture the collection's lookbook with distance runner, soccer player and nature enthusiast Angelina Krawczyk; softball athlete, model and Venice Beach, Calif. native Cailee Grayhorse; model, influencer of youth culture and family member to basketball royalty Myles O’Neal; and former track athlete, celebrity stylist, model and artist Will Breveard.
Performance Apparel with Polartec® Micro Fleece and Power Fill™ Insulation
The follow up release to Under Armour's first "UA Trek" collection – designed to perform in any environment – features the addition of Polartec's newest innovation, Power Fill. The first 100-percent post-consumer recycled fill insulation, Power Fill offers maximum warmth without weight for cold conditions, and wind and weather resistance in the hoods of the apparel.
Polartec Micro Fleece, made of 100-percent post-consumer recycled content, has thermal air pockets to retain warmth without inhabiting breathability. The apparel pieces are durable, breathable, hydrophobic and fast-drying.
For women, the collection includes full zip fleece jackets with and without a hood, a full zip mock and fleece pants. For men, the collection includes full zip fleece jackets, reversible woven snap jackets, a crew sweatshirt, a 2-in-1 tee and fleece pants. The pieces will retail for $55-120 (USD) and release globally on UA.com and UA Brand Houses beginning December 6.
UA Valsetz Trek - New Colorways for FW19
Born from Under Armour's longest-tenured tactical boot, the UA Valsetz Trek is a low-top redesign that delivers speed, comfort and modern lines to travel diverse terrains. New colorways of the UA Valsetz Trek release globally for $110 USD in pitch gray/black and elite beige/blush beige on December 6 at UA.com and UA Brand Houses. A golden yellow/clove brown camo colorway of the shoe follows on December 20 for $120 USD.
- Technical, hiking-inspired web lacing system to lock in fit
- All-Terrain Outsole built for speed and traction in any environment
- Modern, single-body construction designed for comfort and performance mile after mile
- Ultralight Micro G™ EVA midsole and a lightweight TPU shank for support and rigidity
- High traction rubber lug outsole that grips any surface no matter the weather
Introducing the UA Valsetz Cordura
Under Armour set out to create a tactical boot with all the durability needed to get the job done, combined with the comfort of a running shoe. Mission accomplished with the UA Valsetz Cordura. Available now for $150 USD on UA.com across four colorways: black/summit white, pitch gray/summit white, orange ember/summit white and spiced gold/summit white.
- Textured CORDURA® and suede upper is extremely durable but lightweight
- Full-length Micro G™ foam midsole for all day comfort
- Lightweight TPU shank for mid-foot support & the right amount of rigidity
- High traction rubber lug outsole for grip on a variety of surfaces
New FW19 Colorways of the UA Phantom Boot
The UA HOVR™ Phantoms are comfortable. It’s literally like wrapping your foot in a pillow that's so super-light that you forget it’s there. Under Armour has taken that same idea and the same amazing feel, then added a higher collar and the ability to shed water so they can handle anything. Three colorways of the UA Phantom Boot release December 6 on UA.com in black/pitch gray, Martian red/Stadium red and spiced gold/mesquite orange for $160 USD.
Tech Features Include:
- UA HOVR™ cushioning provides zero gravity feel to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact step after step
- UA Storm technology repels water without sacrificing breathability
- Extended high cut ankle collar for added coverage & protection
- Stretch, warp-knit upper is comfortable, stable & provides a durable but sock-like fit & feel
- 3D molded midfoot panel with laser perforations for increased ventilation & a secure fit