This year, a new group of electric athletes will unleash chaos on the basketball court and pursue their dreams of playing at the next level.
Under Armour has released the list of participating teams in the 2019 Under Armour Association (UAA) Boys circuit as well as a schedule of tournaments. The brand’s flagship grassroots platform, UAA has been a hotbed of high-level competition among the best youth basketball players. Taking over highlights on Instagram and Twitter feeds across the country, they follow in the footsteps of current League stars Josh Jackson, Terrance Ferguson and Hamidou Diallo.
2019 BOYS UAA SCHEDULE
- UAA I - Chicago, Supreme Courts, April 12-14
- UAA II - Kansas City, Hyvee Arena, April 26-28
- UAA III - New Jersey, Sportika, May 3-5
- UAA IV - Atlanta, LakePoint Sporting Community and Town Center, July 11-12
- UAA Finals - North Cobb High School, July 13-14
PARTICIPATING UAA 2019 TEAMS
- Arizona Powerhouse - Phoenix, Ariz. (16U only)
- Atlanta Xpress - Atlanta, Ga.
- B Maze Elite - Knoxville, Tenn.
- Canada Elite - Toronto, Canada
- DC Premier - Washington, D.C.
- District WAWG - Norfolk, Va.
- Florida Vipers - Miami, Fla.
- G3 Grind - Indianapolis, Ind.
- Grassroots Sizzle - Minneapolis, Minn.
- Houston Defenders - Houston, Texas
- Illinois Wolves - Chicago, Ill.
- KC Run GMC - Kansas City, Mo.
- Louisiana Elite - Baton Rouge, La.
- Mudiay Elite - Dallas, Texas
- New England Six - Hartford, Conn.
- New Heights - New York, N.Y.
- NY Gauchos - New York, N.Y.
- Ohio C2K - Lima, Ohio
- Oklahoma Run PWP - Tulsa, Okla.
- Philly Pride - Philadelphia, Pa.
- Team Breakdown - Miami, Fla.
- Team Charlotte - Charlotte, N.C.
- Team Felton - Greensboro, N.C.
- Team Rio National - Colts Neck, N.J.
- Team Thad - Memphis, Tenn.
- Team Thrill - Baltimore, Md.
- TX Hard Work - San Antonio, Texas
- Washington Supreme - Seattle, Wash.
- We R 1 - Newark, Del.
- West Coast Elite - Los Angeles, Calif.
- Wisconsin Playground - Milwaukee, Wis.
UA Rise will be a complimentary circuit to the UAA high school aged travel teams, launching in the Spring of 2019 and focused on promoting high-level competition as its core purpose. The league will consist of teams from North America in the 15U, 16U, and 17U age groups. During the NCAA-certified live periods in April and July, UA Rise and UAA teams will play under the same roof, creating one of the most powerful recruiting and evaluation showcases for college coaches in the land.
UA Future will replicate the UAA model for travel teams at the middle school level, offering a regional league format for teams in the 14U-10U age groups, leading to the UA Future National Championship on June 28-30 at HyVee Arena in Kansas City. This league will set the new standard for grassroots circuits at this age group by modeling the format of the UAA and becoming the foundation of our youth basketball platform. UA Future will seek to advance the development of young players, teams and coaches to set the course of grassroots basketball for the near future.